Monday, July 27, 2026

Final Delivery

 

A Thread Between Us (In Plain Sight)

 

Visual Documentation of Work

For the final delivery, I made revisions to shots A90, B20, B30, B50, and B60. A80 was good to go so I didn't revise anything in that shot. Once I was done with each shot, I exported the animations out of Maya and imported them into our Unreal Project. Once they were in the project, I made sure they were working right in their respective shot sequences. Then I wrote my autobiography and submitted that and my contact information to the team leads to compile and made my contribution slide for the final presentation.

Animation Final Animations

 Shot A80


 Shot A90


 

 Shot B20


 

 Shot B30


 

Shot B50


 

Shot B60  


    

Final Presentation Slide

 

Perforce Proof - Animation Maya, FBX, Animation Sequence Files

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Delivery

  A Thread Between Us (In Plain Sight)   Visual Documentation of Work For the final delivery, I made revisions to shots A90, B20, B30, B50,...